Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am excited!

with these words my little girl opened the curtains today to let the sun shine into a new day...her birth day. For weeks she has been talking about the cakes, balloons, candles and all her friends. So today was the big day though the big party will be this Saturday on the beach.

Zoe jumped onto our bed and made sure Papa was not sleeping a minute longer. Actually, I had some work to do as the night before I made buckwheat pancake dough so now was the time to get into the heat and bake them. Hot chocolate sauce and cheery jam and her face was on "Happy".

Her entire day was activity packed and for Zoe, as long as there is good food and friends to share it with, she is entirely satisfied. In this aspect she is a real product of her Asian mum and Belgian gourmet dad...

later, I will post some pictures and further report of the day, plus her own little, short and sweet prayer..

No comments: